5th ordinary General Assembly of egma 2009
Basel, March 13th 2009, 16:00
Bürgergemeinderatssaal Stadthaus Basel-Stadt, Stadthausgasse 13, 4001 Basel
General Assembly of egma, the European Gay and Lesbian Managers Association
Presentation of a new member of egma
- Genius (NL), represented by John Van de Pol, president Presentation of various projects and events involving egma and its members
- Bettina Robrecht (Wirtschaftsweiber) L-World in Business, Workshop during World Outgames 2009
- Manfred Wondrak (agpro) GLBT Tools Box
- David Pollard (ING Group) International Business Equality Index
- Daniel Seiler (NETWORK) International LGBT Economic Forum, Zurich, June 4th 2009, within the framework of the EuroPride 09
- Michael Stensgaard (World Outgames 2009) World Outgames 2009, Copenhagen, July 25th - August 2nd 2009
Working language: English
Reception in the Foyer of the Stadthaus sponsored by Angelo Caltagirone, President of egma, and Stefan Grieder, responsible of the Basel region group of NETWORK. All people attending the General Assembly of egma and members of NETWORK are invited to this reception.
P.S. Prior to the public General Assembly there will be an internal session at 15:00 opened only to the Board of Directors and the Representatives of egma.
The participation to the General Assembly and to the reception is free.